- Measurement Guide
- Not your bra size,wear a bra when taking this measurement.
- Stand straight and relax
- Keep the tape around your back and bring it across the fullest part of your bust.
- This is the smallest part of the waist,generally it's about one inch above your belly button.
- Place the tape around your natural waist and keep the tape slightly loose for breathing room.
Hollow to Floor
- This is the widest part of your hips which is about 7 inches below the natural waistline.
- Keep the tape around the widest part of your hips-across both hipbones.
- Measure in bare feet,
and stand straight with your feet together.
- This is the length from your hollow(hollow-between the collarbones)to the floor.
- Keep your shoulders relaxed
- Start from the edge of one shoulder socket to the same point of the other shoulder at the back
- Please keep the tape a little looser to fit better
- This is the length from your shoulder point to the wrist.