VIP Program aims to offer exclusive discounts and privileges to VIP members. Preferential price is displayed on shopping cart page.
Price & Color Disclaimer
1. All prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
2. The crossed-out price is the manufacturer's suggested retail price or the counter price, only for reference. It may change according to time difference, the market price fluctuations or other uncontrollable factors.
3. The sales price in Bold Black is the actual price. Please make your purchase decision based on this price.
4. Discount: The discount is based on current actual sales price divided by market price and serves as reference only.
5. In case of any discrepancies, the price on the checkout page is the final price to pay. When in doubt please contact customer service.
Due to computer screen chromatic aberration, especially between CRT screen and LCD screen, there may be slight color difference between the product and the image shown on the computer.
Length Guide Elbow Veil: This style veil usually ranges from 25 inches to 36 inches, 25 inches is the most common length. Fingertip Veil: This style veil usually ranges from 36 inches to 50 inches. 36 inches is the most common length. Waltz Veil: This style veil usually ranges from 54 inches to 60 inches. This Veil is also referred to walking veil or ballet veil, the bottom of the veil should be between shank and ankle’s upper part. Chapel Veil: This style veil usually ranges from 60 inches to 90 inches, just touching the ground. 90 inches is the most common length. Cathedral Veil: This style veil usually ranges from 100 inches to 110 inches. 108 inches or 120 inches is the most common length. Royal Veil: This style veil is the longest veil. It can be 144 inches or longer.