1. All prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
2. The crossed-out price is the manufacturer's suggested retail price or the counter price, only for reference. It may change according to time difference, the market price fluctuations or other uncontrollable factors.
3. The sales price in Bold Black is the actual price. Please make your purchase decision based on this price.
4. Discount: The discount is based on current actual sales price divided by market price and serves as reference only.
5. In case of any discrepancies, the price on the checkout page is the final price to pay. When in doubt please contact customer service.
Due to computer screen chromatic aberration, especially between CRT screen and LCD screen, there may be slight color difference between the product and the image shown on the computer.
the size of the finger is between 8-23mm generally. You should zoom out the size number in winter
compared with the summer size. If you want the exact size, you can measure your finger at the end of a day, because the size is the largest then.
If it is loose, you can twine a few filament circles in the ring. Soap-suds can be used when the ring is tight.
the best way is to ask the assistant of normal jeweler's shop;
You can also measure the diameter of your own ring;
Put an aid (such as nonelastic thread, iron wire or paper tape) around your finger moderately, make notes on the interchange and then measure the length which is the diameter of ring. Find your ring number refer to the size chart.
(Note: please measure carefully for the length gotten by this method is usually longer than normal)