- Measurement Guide
- Yore arms should be relaxed,and down at your sides.
- Then,take the tape across the fullest part of your bust and across your back.
- This is the natural waistline,which is also the smallest part of your waist.Typically it's about an inch above your belly button.
Hollow to Floor
- Please measure the widest part of your hips,across the hipbone,which is approximately 7 inches below the natural waistline.This measurement is not needed for full gowns.
- Stand upright and keep your feet together.Then measure the length from your shoulder to your heels.(just take the tape from your front,with bare foot).